RDH works with owners and developers that want their architects and interior designers to listen to their goals and dreams, and work to deliver the experience they want, without the stereotypical designer ego and drama. A dramatic effect in a design can create a fun experience for your guest, but daily “drama” in the design process is no fun at all.
Active listening and discussion up front helps us to understand what you want. What are your goals and dreams? What feeling do you want your guest to feel when they enter each space? What is your budget? Your schedule? Who is your customer? What are your sustainability goals? What is most important to you? All these and more play an important part in creating the final project that you will love. It’s your property – not ours, you should get what you want, without the headaches!
We are here to help you navigate the details: building codes, life safety requirements, design options, etc. We work with you, your consultants, and the contractor. We are a team, working together to get the job done.
Listening, Communication, and Teamwork are how we make your dreams reality.
- We listen to you, so that you get what you want!
- We check our egos at the door — it’s your property not ours!
- We create one-of-a-kind experiences for your guests!
- We’ll be honest with you every step of the way!
- We embrace the details, so you don’t need to worry about them!
- We take the headaches off your plate, so you can concentrate on your core business!
- We keep you informed of what we are doing and the progress of the job, so you don’t have unwanted surprises!
- We make it fun!